Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Totally Skipped October

Boy have I been slacking in the blogging department. The blog was usually more updated and had more pictures and happenings than facebook. But Now with our awesome new iPhones... facebook is easier. Hmmm, I wonder if there is an App for Blogger? Off to do research on that, well, probably after I finish this blog post. Hmm I think I am going to finish this blog from one of my "i" devices so I can get the most updated pictures and videos on here!

I am rambling, but I guess that is what happens when you don't feel good and you have a lot to catch up on!

So October was kind of busy for everyone. I had several events/parties for my It Works business. We traveled quite a bit, especially for It Works. We went to the pumpkin patch, had a birthday party, visited with great grandparents who were in town. And we passed out it works coupons to trick or treaters.


Kinda picture heavy but I wanted go give updated pictures and show some of our captured moments.

Oh and there is a Blogger app that I am current blogging with. It's cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment